PatchPin is a short stainless steel helical pin that provides a strong mechanical key when patch repairing reinforced concrete.
- Power drill support
- Drill bit
- Pin spacing and position may be varied to suit site conditions but should start 2″ from the edge of the patched area
- Intermediate pins should be at 6″-8″ center spacing. Extra pins may be used at the discretion of the site management or the engineer in charge
- There should be a minimum of two pins per patch
- Stainless steel helical pin for providing a strong mechanical key when patch repairing reinforced concrete.
- Stainless steel helical pin supplied in lengths of 70mm (3″) or 100mm (4″)
- Forms powerful bond with patching mortar
- Additional mechanical bonding security
- Can be installed vertically or angled and bent after installation if required
- Requires no chemicals
- Quick, simple and effective